Rogue Kelpie Limited is registered in Scotland under company number SC720542.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited to, information you provide when you register to use the site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on the site, complete or abandon a transaction, verify your credit card, arrange for delivery or return of a purchase, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, obtain a discount from our site, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and financial and credit card information. We refer to this information as ‘Order Information.’
When you visit the site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you and/or to provide you with our electronic newsletter. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the order form or registration form);
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
The cookies used are as follows:
- Preferences – These cookies allow our websites to remember information that changes the way the site behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region you are in.
- Session id – Unique token, sessional, allows our site to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc.)
- Analytics – Google Analytics is Google’s analytics tool that helps us to understand how our visitors engage with the website. The main cookie used by Google Analytics is the ‘__ga’ cookie.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For additional information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Rogue Kelpie Limited, 79 Honeybank Crescent, Carluke, South Lanarkshire, ML8 4BT